Succulent Cuttings for Cake Decorating $26.95
Succulents for Four Layer Cake $50.00
Email to a friend
Two (3 to 3.5-inch succulent)
Note: foliage or flowers not included.
Categories: Succulent Wedding Products, Succulent Cake Toppers Tags: cake decorating, cake decorations, succulents for cake decorating
Mixed Succulent Bouquet.Created with two dozen succulents in a careful selection of colors ranging form minty blue to bright green and mauve to deep purple to lavender colors; accentuated with white mums. The stems are wrapped in jute ribbon, twine or white satin ribbon.$185.00 Add to cart
- Bridal Bouquet measures approximately 10 inches in diameter.$185.00
- Brides maids bouquets may be created with 3 succulents form the above selection swatted in babies breath.
- Shipping charge is calculated to travel from San Diego to Texas and States north of Texas. Please contact me with your zip code so I can adjust shipping charge accordingly.
Succulent Bouquet$165.00 Add to cart
This bouquet is created with a variety of succulents and splashes of color from statice flowers, clover and/or hypericum berries and/or kalonchoe blooms based on seasonal availability.The stems are wrapped in natural fiber ribbon, twine, or white satin ribbon. You may choose your colors.
- Bridal Bouquet measures about 9 inches $165.00
- Bridesmaid Bouquet measures approximately 7 inches in diameter. $145.00
100% Succulent Bouquet.Created with two dozen succulents in all different sizes and colors accentuated with kalonchoe and aeonium bloom. The stems are wrapped in natural fiber ribbon or white satin ribbon. You may choose your colors.$175.00 Add to cart
- Bridal Bouquet measures approximately 9 inches in diameter. $175.00
Succulents grow close to the ground and many don't have stems. I wire these succulent rosettes to be able to use them in bouquets and arrangements. Add these to your wreaths, make corsages, decorate table, wedding cakes. Attach them to manzanita branches for a succulent centerpiece. You may mix them with fresh flowers to create your own bouquets, they will last more than two weeks and when they start to grow roots you may plant them (wire and all) and watch them grow.$6.00 Add to cart