Succulents grow close to the ground and many don’t have stems. I wire these succulent rosettes to be able to use them in bouquets and arrangements.
Add these to your wreaths, make corsages, decorate table, wedding cakes. Attach them to manzanita branches for a succulent centerpiece. You may mix them with fresh flowers to create your own bouquets, they will last more than two weeks and when they start to grow roots you may plant them (wire and all) and watch them grow.
Bride'smaid Succulent Bouquet
- Bridal Bouquet measures approximately 9 inches in diameter. $145.00
- Maid of honor bouquet (featured in pictures) measures approximately 8 inches in diameter. $115.00
- Bride’s maid measures 7 inches. $95.00
- Bridal Bouquet bouquet measures approximately 9.5 inches in diameter. $195.00
- Bridesmaid Bouquet measures 7.5 inches. $165.00 Please call or e-mail me for specifics -colors and size
- Bridal Bouquet measures approximately 9.5 inches in diameter. $175.00
- Bridal Bouquet measures about 8.5 inches $165.00
- Bridesmaid Bouquet measures approximately 7 inches in diameter. $145.00
- Bridal Bouquet measures approximately 10 inches in diameter. $185.00
- Shipping charge is calculated to travel from San Diego to Texas and States north of Texas. Please contact me with your zip code so I can adjust shipping charge accordingly.